Wayne Radiologists is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), the leading accrediting body for imaging providers across the country.
What does ACR accreditation mean?
- Our facility has voluntarily gone through a vigorous review process to ensure that we meet nationally-accepted standards of care.
- Our personnel are well qualified, through education and certification, to perform medical imaging and interpret your images.
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test you will receive, and our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines.
Why should I have my imaging exam done at an accredited facility?
- When you see the gold seals of accreditation prominently displayed in our imaging facility, you can be sure that you are in a facility that meets standards for imaging quality and safety.
- To achieve the ACR Gold Standard of Accreditation, our facility's personnel qualifications, equipment requirements, quality assurance, and quality control procedures have gone through a rigorous review process and have met specific qualifications. It's important for patients to know that every aspect of the ACR accreditation process is overseen by board-certified, expert radiologists and medical physicists in advanced diagnostic imaging.